Open positions, Interships and Theses
We are always looking for highly motivated Bachelor and Master Students and offer positions for scientific internships and theses (Bachelor, Master, Diploma).
Possible topics/research areas include:
- Protein functionalisation
- RNA-based sensors
- Functional and structural charactisation of nucleases and protein complexes
Hereby you have the chance to gain knowledge in the fields of:
- Cloning, protein expression and purification
- Handling of E. coli and B. subtilis
- In vitro transcription and handling of RNA
- Protein crystallisation
If interested, please send your application including a cv, academic transcript and a letter of motivation, stating why you are interested in our research to:
sabine.schneider [at] cup.lmu.de
Applicants for PhD or Postdoc positions please also include the names of 3 possible references.
Currently we do not have any PhD or Postdoc positions available, but assistance with fellowship applications is possible.